Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 14 May 2012

Creative Monday Blog Hop #Week 20....


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week.... what have you all been up to this week?


This week I've been repainting my daughters room.

Trouble is I didn't have any pink paint so I had to make some.

I had a unopened tin of very light lilac paint and mixed it with a few big blobs of bright red paint.

I was very pleased how the colour turned out but all the stirring it took I won't be rushing to do it again!!...


Then I got some shelves we had in the garage ,painted the fronts red and added some chunky bins from Ikea and all the toy storage is sorted ( well nearly)....


Got some great wall stickers from home bargains and love the end result....

Shelves before.... 
 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig