Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 18 May 2012

Wedge Shoes Review...


I was delighted when I was contacted by M and M Direct to see if I would like to review some shoes. 

Me. New shoes? Yes, please!! Love shoes here!!


I got to choose something for Summer, how lovely!

Big decision, I  finally decided to go for the Onfire plaited espadrille wedges in the khaki colour.

The reason I went for these sandals was that I'm a big fan of the wedge heels and I'm loving this colour. 

This is not a shade I would usually go for, but they took my eye straight away and I'm guessing it's will go with lots of my summer clothes.

We are big fans of M and M Direct my eldest son often orders from them and asks us all to see if there is anything we want when he orders (although he never offers to pay!!).

The prices are great and we are always guaranteed a bargain whenever we order from them.


About M and M Direct:
  • They sell fashion and lifestyle brands, as well as sports brands with a saving of up to 75% off your favourite brands.
  • Sell genuine authentic brands.
  • 25 years established trading.
  • Cheapest online guarantee.
  • 28 days to return or exchange your goods.
  • Fast delivery direct to you.
  • 100% secure online shopping.
  • 24-hour shopping.
  • No quibble guarantee.
  • Dedicated customer services team.


What I think about the Plaited Espadrille Wedges:

These sandals are RRP at £39.99 and are priced up at M and M Direct at £19.99, what a bargain!. 

They feel comfy to wear and look great on. I love how they have a sweet crossover at the front. I can't wait to go somewhere nice to wear them to show them off!

Overall I think they are a great buy for the price.

Now I am just waiting for a nice Summers day to try them out. Please check back on my what I wore Wednesdays posts to see if we got that lovely day.

 HURRY UP warm weather!!!

About this review- I got sent a sample pair of Onfire plaited espadrille wedges to review. All thoughts are my own honest opinion and I was not paid for this post.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig