Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 4 May 2012

Maxi Dress Review From-my987wardrobe.com...


I was thrilled to be asked if I would like to review something from my987wardrobecom which is a company I came across for the first time last week, when I had chance to post some of their dresses on my blog here .

I fell in love with the first dress on that post.



Nice maxi dress!!


I was asked to pick one of 4 items, my eyes were drawn to this dress immediately. I have shoes with this style of pattern, yet I had never had a all over maxi dress with this print on before and wondered if I would be brave enough to wear it.


When the package arrived I tore open the corner and could see the dress through the lovely pink paper it was wrapped in peeping through.

Always makes you feel good opening a gift even at my age..

As soon as I seen the print I knew I was going to love it. The size fits perfect the material feels great (100%  polyester) and the dress feels very stylish and comfortable to wear.


About - my987wardrobe
  • My987wardrobe is an on line shopping website for women where each and every item costs just £9.87 or £19.87.
  • They launched in May 2010, the site has already generated media attention from ES magazine, OK! Magazine, Star, The Daily Mail, Reveal magazine and several influential fashion blogs.
  • The concept behind my987wardrobe was to create a one stop shopping experience where women could buy everything from bags to jeans to the latest style of trouser all for under ten or twenty pounds!
  • The website offers a range of high fashion, trend-driven casual and party wear sourced from British, Italian and French designers.
  • They offer everything fashion related including jeans, dresses, jackets, bags, jewelry, hair accessories and much more.
  • They desire all the must have items but need it at an affordable price. This does not mean that my987wardrobe skimps on quality, but that their primary focus is value. 
  • They have 3 core values endemic to their store. These are style, saving and service.   They offer an on hand styling service too. Just email your questions and get an answer within 24 hours
  • The site is run by father and daughter duo. Together they have over 40 years of experience in the fashion industry. 
  • With their background in buying as well as supplying to high street stores such as Topshop, they have the right combination to provide the customer with an exciting and value driven shopping experience.


I think this dress is really great and I can't wait to wear it tomorrow on my birthday so don't forget to check back Wednesday for my what I'm wearing post to see what I end up wearing it with ( this all depend on if the sun comes or or not,fingers crossed xx)

This is the All over leopard printed maxi dress.Strapless with tie at bust to give shape. Comes in brown and purple.Sizes-small-medium and large priced at £19.87

This is a dry clean or handwash only dress, so remember to handwash.It screws up small so shouldn't take much to hand wash.

You can follow my987wardrobe on facebook and Twitter


About this review: I received this maxi dress for the purpose of review . I was not paid for this post and all thoughts on this dress are my own  honest opinions... 

All links removed as no longer trading ...
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig