Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 1 June 2012

School Run Style...


The lovely people at Best British Bloggers got in touch with me about a school run style bloggers competition that going on over at Joe Browns website.


They are giving bloggers who are mums the opportunity to win £250 worth of Joe Browns gift vouchers.All you have to do is create an outfit from the styles on Joe Brown website and blog about it.

They have lots of beautiful dresses and tunics in and it was hard narrowing it down to one set but here is the outfit I have chosen.

£49-95

As the weather is very changeable a jacket is always great to have to hand.I think this looks great for dressing up and down.

£32-95
Polka dots make me pop!!

I love,love,love polka dots and flowers are my next favourite pattern so this looks fabulous...
£34-95

One can never have to many jeans and as these are called awesome fit jean then these sound perfect....
£19-95


Best Of British Espadrilles- I would never say no to red shoes.These look great not to high and not to low...

So what do you think? do you love my school run style as much as I do?
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig