Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 24 June 2012

What I Wore On My Daughters birthday...


June is the month that 2 of my children have birthdays and after getting over the shock that my son turned 18 just over 2 weeks ago I can't believe my (baby) daughter is 7 today...



Me and my youngest two went to the pictures to see Alvin and the Chipmunks this morning whilst my husband was at work can't believe it only cost £5-00 for all 3 of us,they love it as they've never seen it before...

Hubby has taken her out to Jengo's playhouse now as I'm making her some tea.Then it's party time...


Another thing I can't believe is I won this dress on Twitter last week... it arrived today so I may be going out later to wear it.Will wear a vest under though...


And here is the birthday girl 7 today .... Linking my little two's picture upto -

What I wore:
  • Primark top
  • Jeans Matalan
  • Shoes c/o Keds
Outfit post linking up to- Creative Mondays


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig