Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 26 August 2012

Back To School With Littlewoods...


The lovely people at Littlewoods (dot) com kindly asked us if we would like to try out some of their back to school uniform range.As large family with 4 children this is always a expensive time of year so I was very pleased to have been asked.


My oldest son has left school now so we only 3 to cater for and luckily I got my youngest son uniform sorted last week.

I decided to pick some things for my daughter from their School uniform selection and was very pleased with the high quality clothes we received.

 We ordered  all aged 9-10 years as my daughter who is 7 is big for her age and can never usually fit in 7-8 years .The clothes I would say were all spot on for the size stated.

We received-
  • 3* White school shirts priced from £10-00 from £0.50 per week Interest free
  • 2* School dresses from £17-00 for a pack of 2 or From £0.85 per week Interest free
  • 2* School cardigans  from £15-00 for a pack of 2 or from 75p a per week Interest free
They also sell a range of children kickers school shoes great for back to school.


I can't believe how big my baby looks in these clothes she is growing up so fast...

About Littlewoods interest free shopping:
  • Keep things affordable with bite-sized weekly payments
  • All items are available interest-free over 20 weeks
  • There's free delivery, plus free returns if you change your mind
  • And as a big thank you for shopping with them, you'll earn Rewards to put towards more goodies!
The school holidays seemed to go by slow at first but now flying by which reminds me I still have to buy 2 P.E bags and 2 lunch boxes for my little 2,shoes for my daughter and a full uniform for my 15 year old who is over 6 ft tall and size 12 feet !!

I keep putting off buying his uniform for this reason. I must get busy buying the rest of the uniform before its too late.I have loved spending time with them all over the 6 weeks holiday and can't imagine how quite and peaceful the house will be once there all back at school I will enjoy it I'm sure but only for a little while.

Has everyone else got everything ready for back to school? or is it just me who has left it till the last week?

About this review-
we got sent some back to school clothes (as above) for the purpose of the review and was not paid for this post,all thoughts on this post are my own honest option.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig