Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 20 August 2012

Creative Mondays Blog Hop: 60's Style Birthday Partyyyyyy...


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judyh-jsThoughts where you can link up all your creative post each week.... what have you all been up to this week?


Yesterday I got creative trying to put together a 60's outfit for my friends themed birthday party.It  was hard work trying to find hairstyles,make up and clothes that would go right but I think I have a wardrobe full of prints that would have worked well..


Fake hair-Primark
Dress- a second hand find by Bay
Belt-Primark
Socks-Primark
Shoes-Matalan
Me and my son entered a Adsa challenge if you have a spare moment to comment I would really appreciate it George Asdas Back To School Challenge

clairejustineoxox


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig