Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 16 August 2012

One Unworn Dress Made Into A Much Loved Skirt...


When we went on holiday last week I wanted to take something that was light to carry and could look different on 2 nights out.

Looking though my wardrobe I didn't really have any skirts to match these tops which I wanted to take then I found this dress (wish I took a picture before!) which I whizzed off into the garage and made it into a skirt.

I love this dress but had never worn because-

a) The boob tube bit was to big!
b) It was a bit to short!

I cut the top bit off sewn some zigzag stitching around the edges so not to fray and folded it down with a few rows of stitching and make it into a skirt.


I am so pleased with the result it is even my favourite skirt at the minute and it was just hanging around in the back of my wardrobe unworn and unloved before...

  • Green top-Republic
  •  Red top- Matalan
  •  Shrug - Peacocks
  •  Skirt-no brand

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig