Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 12 August 2012

What I Wore And Where I Wore It : lets Go To The Beach...


On Monday we all took off for a few days to Butlins in Skegness for holiday. We decide to go by train so we were up very earlier to catch a nice quite one.

It was tiring day and to make things worst I had to get up early to wash my hair (hence to wet hair look) .It wasn't till the last minute we realised how much stuff we had packed just for 4 nights stay... I thought I packed lots of thing ! Well that was nothing until I seen how much my oldest son had packed,something for warm weather,something for cold weather and something for snow maybe?!!#...

 

  • Top-Hollister
  • T-shirt bra-Primark
  • Skirt-Primark
  • Sandals - skechers tone ups
  • Nails painted red,white and blue for Team GB
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig