Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 3 September 2012

Blackpool : Creative Mondays Blog Hop...


Hello and welcome to this weeks brand new blog hop; Creative Mondays.

Hosted by me Claire from Clairejustine oxox blog and the lovely Judy from Judyh-jsThoughts.

A linky list where you can link up all your creative post each week....

What have you all been up to this week?

This week we've been away to Blackpool so I've not been very creative this week.....just been eating lots of chips and ice-cream.Trying to take a great picture of a seagulls but didn't really succeed so I'm leaving you with a few pictures from my phone this week...

They were trying out the lights which they switched on Friday but we missed as this was our last day.


Shall we dance? 

Loved people watching in the Blackpool Tower ballroom and all the strops when a partner makes a wrong move.Would have love to whisk my husband along the floor only I don't have a clue how to dance...


My 2 little clowns in the Tower Circus...


I walked the Blackpool tower walk of faith was scared though!!


View from the top of Blackpool tower...


clairejustineoxox
 

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig