Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 10 September 2012

My Pocket Buddy Review...


When I got home from a run this morning the postman had just delivered us a on the go hand sanitiser from "My Pocket Buddy" that they sent us to try.

We are big about busting the germs in our house maybe a bit to much obsessed for my liking but better to be safe than sorry is what I always think.

This over protecting the kids from viruses comes from every Christmas my daughter seems to pick up the sickness bug from school on the last few days of term leaving her and most of the family ill over the holiday season.

We got sent the children pen size pocket spray to try out...



What Pocket Buddy says about their range:
  • My Pocket Buddy® on-the-go hand sanitiser has been scientifically formulated to kill 99.99% of germs, whilst still being kind to your hands. Our product range includes an 8ml pen spray for children, a 50ml foamer for adults, and a 500ml foaming dispenser, ideal for the home, nursery, or your place of work.
  • Not only is My Pocket Buddy® alcohol free and made from 100% natural ingredients, it’s effective in seconds, helping reduce germs, bacteria, viruses and fungi on the skin. There are no chemical nasties in any of our products, ensuring safe protection for your hands, and giving you peace of mind that your loved ones are protected too.
  • It dries super-fast without leaving behind a sticky residue, and with the purest of natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, your hands will be left feeling totally refreshed and naturally moisturised.
  • Unique formulation made entirely from the purest of natural ingredients.
  • No synthetic chemical nasties.
  • Alcohol-free, allergen-free, fragrance-free, and Paraben-free.
  • Solvent-free, non-toxic and non-flammable.
  • Kills 99.99% of germs and is effective in seconds.
  • Contains no animal derived ingredients, and hasn’t been tested on animals.
  • Laboratory tested to BS EN 1276.
  • Refreshing and quick drying, with natural moisturisers such as Aloe Vera.
  • All our product materials are recyclable and we use recycled materials in our packaging.
  • Kind to your hands and to the environment too.

What I think about this product:
Priced at £0.96p plus p+p I think this pen size pocket spray is a good buy .This pen size 8ml bottle is great for kids to pop in their book bags,lunch boxes and p.e bags and perfect for slipping into your pocket when you don't want to be carrying much around with you.I love the fact that their is no smell to it as I do worry about other products that contain alcohol when it comes to using it on the kids.I like that you have a space on the tube to put your child's name this way if they misplaced it ,it has their name on it.

Products that haven't been tested on animals,recyclable and kind to the earth gets a big thumbs up from us.

About this review-I got sent a My Pocket Buddy for kids to review,I was not paid for this post and all thoughts on this product are my own honest opinion..


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig