Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 18 October 2012

Bargain Boots And Birds....


 After feeling sorry for myself having a really bad headache and feeling weak like I am fighting a cold, I got out of my lounge ware and smartened my self up today. 


Wearing my bird shirt I picked up from Primark a few weeks ago and my new boots I picked up from Tesco on line on Monday (which were delivered to store).


 These boots must are my bargain of the week as my husband spotted them for me after seeing a deal on Hotdeals website for £5-00.

We had them delivered to store and when I was there I noticed they are still priced up at £25-00 whoop whoo such a bargain and the feel so comfy to wear...


What I Wore:
  • Top - Primark
  • Jeans - Abercrombie and Fitch
  • Boots -Tesco online


Linking up to -
 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig