Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 6 October 2012

Cuffs of Love Friendship Bracelet Review...


Yesterday just as I was going out for a run; the postman delivered me this very sweet:

 Cuffs Of Love Cord Purple Bracelet that Find me a gift  had sent me to review .


This is a i.d x-change friendship bracelet with 14 carat white gold plated handcuffs as a closure.

It comes in a choice of Medium, Small and X Small to fit adults or children where the clasps get larger throughout  the size range. (e.g. small handcuff on the Extra Small bracelet, larger ones on the Medium).

image soure - Find me a gift
Mine came with a purple Cord that can be extended or tightened to fit your wrist. It was delivered in a brown padded envelope and inside was this neat little packaging.

image soure - Find me a gift

What find me a gift say about the bracelets:
The i.d x-change Cuffs of Love Bracelets at Find Me a Gift are THE friendship jewellery fashion in America and symbolise being 'locked by love'.

Featuring a funky 14 carat white gold plated handcuff closure and designed by Igal Dahan, each of these string bracelets are easily adjustable and can be worn by men women or children!

Why not check out our other colour ranges too?

Colours available-


image soure - Find me a gift


  • Turquoise
  • Pink
  • Purple
  • Grey
  • Beige
  • Black

Sizes available are-
  • Small measures approx 15.5 cm to 24.5 cm in length
  • Extra Small measures approx 13.5 cm to 23 cm in length
  • Medium measures approx 16.5 cm x 25.5 in length

Priced at -

  • Extra small-£24-99
  •        Small - £26-99
  •    Medium - £29-99

What I think of the bracelet-
This is a very sweet bracelet the 'locked by love' theme sounds very romantic.. I love the purple one that I have been sent and this is the sort of bracelet I would wear all day long.

I have heard that they’ve been a big hit with celebrities; stars like Terri Hatcher, the Kardashians and Paris Hilton have been spotted wearing this style too.


About this review-

I got sent a purple Cuffs Of Love Friendship Bracelet to review and was not paid for this post,all thoughts on the bracelet are my own honest opinion.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig