Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 5 October 2012

Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying Week # 4


Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying Week # 4

Last week as been such hard work think I have wore myself out a little or got run down with a cold.

I did manage to get 2 good rep sessions at the running club and my first race for a long time on Saturday the first ever Parkrun with open here.

Although they don't encourage it as being a race I was pleased with my time @ 7.54 average pace per mile, here is my 5K summery-

"For me its Get Fit Or Eat Pie Trying "

Results for event #1. Your time was 24:34.

I finished in 34th place!

I was the 6th lady out of a field of 61 park runners


I came 2nd in your age category VW35-39

So I was pleased with this time.

Off to do it all again tomorrow...
 This weeks exercise was-

Friday- Day off

Saturday - 3.11 miles race at 7.54 pace

3 miles cool down at 11.51 pace

Sunday - 3 miles run

Monday - Day off from running

Tuesday -
2 miles warm up /cool down

                 5.5 miles reps at running club

Wednesday - Day off

Thursday - 1 hour body combat
                   3 miles warm up/cool down
                   3 miles reps at running club

How has your week been?



SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig