Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Gok Wan’s 1st Anniversary Collection For Tu At Sainsbury’s....


A few weeks ago I was introduced to Gok Wan’s,1st anniversary collection of clothing for Tu at Sainsbury's.

I love Sainsbury's clothing and I was blown away by the beautiful piece's in the Gok for Tu - AW12 look book.

I wanted everything!! As everything in the collection is beautiful....
I was also offered a few outfits from the range to road test and keep afterwards. I

 could not type my email fast enough to say "yes please!".

 I was asked if I had my eye on anything particular and apart from loving everything, I was drawn to the print flared hem dresses.

Dress £45.00

As soon as the collection hit the shops before my parcel arrived I went in-store to check out the full range.

First things first did the clothes look as good in the flesh as online?

Answer : affirmative!!

The collection is wonderful and the fabric quality is excellent.


Dress £40.00 

The first dress I noticed was this wonderful brown patterned one I could not believe my luck when I received this one as well.

At the time I thought wow this is amazing, I am going to put this one on my Christmas list!!

Needless to say I love the collection...

Some more items from the range....


About this post - 

I received 2 dresses from the Gok Wan for Tu at Sainsbury's range to review. 

All thoughts in this post are my own honest opinion and I was not paid for this post.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig