Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 5 November 2012

Outfit Post : Creative Mondays...


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by me Clairejustineoxox and my lovely co host Judy fromacross the pond: Judyh-jsThoughts.

Every Monday you can link up and share all your Creative post each week...All I want to know next is what have you all been up to this week? Link up and share with us all!!

The weather has really turn cold the last few day's so what better reason to dig out the snowflake jumpers!!


I love this retro jumper, reminds me of being a kid again, lol.

his is the last one of 3 I brought from Primark a few weeks ago, one seen here and another here

What I wore:
  • Jumper - Primark
  • Skirt - Primark ( few years ago)
  • Tights - Matalan
  • Shoes - Primark

clairejustineoxox

1.) Link up with us this week and share your yummy food recipes, up-cycled fun posts, fashion and outfit posts, creative writing or poems, phototography, family, any tutorials, make-up advice or anything creative post's you have written on the list below...


2.) Link as many posts up as you like. Be sure to add a post and not your main blog here today though!!


3.) Please hop around the blog hop and visit a few of the posts on the list. Don't forget to leave comments....


4.) It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday badge button or a text link and place it somewhere on your blog post to help spread the word of Creative Mondays.


5.) Would be lovely if  you would like to follow me some way? by GFC Google+ Twitter Email would be perfect? Please leave a comment and I will stop by so we can follow back...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig