Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 20 December 2012

Watermelon, Banana, Avocado And Orange Smoothie ...


Getting some recipes ready for juicing my way through 2013.

With starting my London marathon training after Christmas what better way to get some added vitamins inside you than a smoothie?


I have been writing down lots of smoothies recipes to try ( Healthy and some no so  healthy!!).

Some packed full of fruit, some with ice cream and some with cream in, so many good ideas I can't wait to try them all.

This is the first time as an adult I have tried an avocado and I am now in love with them, I remember trying one at my aunties house when I was little and not liking them so I was surprised how yummy they are...

Serves 1-2


Ingredients:
  • 250g Watermelon
  • 1 large banana
  • 1 small avocado
  • 1 orange
  • 100ml concentrated orange juice
  • Few handfuls of ice
  • 1 Tsp honey to taste


Method:
  1. Remove the skin and seeds from some watermelon , peel the banana, take the stone out off the avocado and peel ,remove the orange peel and take out any pips.
  2. Chop the fruit and place in a smoothie maker
  3. Pour in the orange juice and ice cubes
  4. In a smoothie maker place the settings to mix for 30 second smoothie for 30 seconds
  5. Serve straight away.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig