Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 30 December 2012

What I Wore : Layering Up ...



Been a long time since I've done a outfit post, before Christmas it was so so cold that I've been wrapping up warm in lots of jumper and wearing my onesie once it turns dark.


Have you been around the sales? I've brought lots of lovely bargains this week from a polka dot skirt at £10-00 to 4 wonderful dresses from Asda at £1-00 each. Also lots of chunky jumpers for around £5-00 to £7-00.


My Polka dot skirt ...


Nipped into my local charity shop looking for a vintage plate stand and came out with 3 little bargain,, the polka dot dress still original price tag on too. No I didn't get a cake stand....


My daughter having fun posing in her new dress and boots.

Jumper- Primark
Dress - Charity shop
Legging - Primark
Boots - Barratts


Jumper - Primark
Dress - Jane Norman
Leggings - Primark
Shoes - Primark

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig