Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 19 January 2013

Food Thoughts Cocoa Review...


A few weeks ago I was asked if I would like to review some Food Thoughts 100% Fairtrade Cocoa powder.

What better time for staying inside and making hot cocoa drinks and baking yummy buns than when its snowing?

Great timing!!


We have had a very cold and snowy start to the week, slipping and sliding all the way to school. I am now pleased the weekend has arrived and I can lock the front door keeping nice and warm.

I still will have to go out running for my marathon training though with 14 miles planned tomorrow eek.

So first things first a quick recipe for the kids, when they arrived in from school. At least that was my excuse. Pan, milk, cream, marshmallows and the cocoa all ready to go.

We could have a mug full, warming us all up nicely. It tasted delicious with the strong taste of cocoa, a sweet taste of marshmallows and nice and creamy just a little spoonful of the powder makes one hot drink.

About Food Thoughts Cocoa:
Food Thoughts Cocoa is a luxurious baking and drinking cocoa, made with the finest cocoa beans. It is rich and smooth in texture and has a deep and rounded flavour preferred by bakers for its high cocoa fat content.

Food Thoughts 100% Fairtrade Organic Cocoa is produced in the Dominican Republic by an accredited Fairtrade consortium, so every teaspoon of this delightfully delicious powder will make you feel good!

I think the cocoa tastes great. I prefer it in baking.

Brownies and cakes are amongst my favourite things although adding to hot cookies it also tastes divine.

Whilst the children are out playing in the snow tomorrow, after I have done my run, I think I will make some chocolate muffins with cocoa butter butter cream yummy.

 I will have hopefully earned them,that's if the snow doesn't stop my training!!

I will be looking out for it in the shops as it tastes delish and is very reasonably priced at £2-20.

The way I have been using it I will be buying some very soon....

Food Thoughts is available in Sainsbury’s, retailing at £2.20.

Catch chocolaty recipes and add your own to their recently launched Facebook page-

About this post- I was sent some Food Thoughts Cocoa as part of this review. I was not paid for this post and all options are my own.


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig