Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 7 January 2013

Kit Kat Milkshake And #Runstreak Day 7 ...


Yesterday I mention I was going to make a sweet smoothie with a Kit Kat inside.

We still have a few which we brought over Christmas and I've had my eye on one all week before they disappear. 

I made this tasty milkshake, it was just what I needed after a long 12 miles run in the morning...


Ingredients
  • 1 four fingered Kit Kat
  • 50g ( 1 big scoop ) chocolate ice cream
  • 50g ( 1 big scoop ) vanilla ice cream
  • 100ml Semi skimmed milk
  • 1 large banana
  • Handful of ice cubes


Method:
  1. Break the kit Kat up into small pieces and place in the smoothie maker with the chocolate and vanilla ice cream, milk, chopped banana and ice cubes into a smoothies maker.
  2. Mix for 30 seconds.
  3. Smoothie for 30 seconds.
  4. Serve straight away.

Today running- 

I ran just over 5 and  half miles, felt ok and surprisingly not tired with my 41 miles ran last week....

Days ran this year 7/7 #runstreak

Miles ran this month 46

Workouts 7


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig