Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Years Resolutions For 2013 And Janathon day 1...


Only managed one short run today, had another lay in, no London Marathon plan yet, and a New Years dinner with wine and cake to plan...

Oh well I have plenty of time to exercise once the children go back to school ,,,right!!

Today I manage 3 miles,don't you just hate it when your Garmin runs out of charge at a mile?

I decided to do my 3 mile loop and run later,this never happen as I had been good all day eating Smoothie for breakfast, soup for lunch but then all I could think about was a nice big dinner and a cake !!


My New Years Resolutions For 2013...


1.) More running...

I didn't do to bad in 2012, I ran 1278 miles but it was a lot lower than 2011 which I ran 1439 miles and lower than 2010 as I ran 1377 miles so this years target is- 1800

2.) Run my first marathon...

I have manage to get a place with my running club for the Virgin London Marathon 2013 in April so the next few months all I will be doing is running.

3.) Run everyday throughout January...


I have signed up for Janathon to run ( or do some form of exercise) everyday,blog every day and tweet everyday anyone else doing Jananthon?

4.) Lose some weigh...

I say this every year but this time I mean it!! to get around London quicker I need to be lighter right? with the excess food over the last month I really would like to lose some weight and although I am pleased that I only put a few pounds on ,it's got to go!!

5.) Drink less alcohol...
With Christmas its easy to buy more alcohol, drink it and buy some more. So my plan is to only have a glass or 2 once a week.

6.) Eat less cake...

I am a sugar monster the more cakes or treats we have in the more I eat. So planning to bake a special treat for Sundays,,, long run day.

7.) Eat more fruit and vegetables...

More Juicing,more smoothies and more oven cooked vegetables

8.) More gym...

I paying for it so I must start using it.

9.) Less Internet...

One minute leads to one hour this one might be hard though

10.) More dancing and exercise dvds...

More fun with dance games with my daughter and use some of the exercise dvds I keep collecting

That's enough of me...

What are your New Year Plan?


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig