Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 14 January 2013

The Ben & Jerry’s Capture Euphoria Challenge: Day One...


This week I'm taking part in a fun bloggers competition to Capture Euphoria with Ben and Jerry’s.

Over the course of the week I will be posting my best euphoric pictures taken on Instagram and posting it on my blog each day.

At the end of the contest they will be choosing one lucky blogger who has been asked to take part in the competition as a winner (with the most Euphoric photos) to win a top prize.


Here is today's Euphoria picture-

There has been many of wonderful pictures today of the snow, and lots of wonderful sights of the heavy snow on my run this morning when I didn't have my phone on me to take some pictures.

Today the kids hoped the snow had fell to deep so they could have a snow day off school, as this didn't happen they went mad on the way home from school, snowball fighting with each other....

 You may have already have heard about their global Instagram competition #captureeuphoria?

Fans from all over the world are being invited to share their most euphoric Instagram pictures with Ben and Jerry’s using the hashtag #captureeuphoria.

At the end of January, Ben and Jerry’s will choose their favourite images and the winning entrant will have their photo featured in print in their local areas.

About this post and the next 6 captureeuphoria posts -

I am joining in the fun with Ben and Jerry's and my post are being entered into a competition.

 I have not been paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest option.

 This post is being entered in to competition where one winner will win the ultimate prize of a year’s supply of Ben and Jerry’s tubs (24 x vouchers), ‘…a huge photography set, including a photography book and two sets of film!’

Also included in the prize is the brand new craze BubbleScope iPhone camera accessory, which you can use to capture cool 360º views and upload on Instagram.

Wait there’s more – if I win, they will be offering the same prize package to one of my readers as a giveaway too.

All thoughts are my own and I was not paid for this post.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig