Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 20 January 2013

The Ben & Jerry’s Capture Euphoria Challenge Day 7 And #Runstreak Day 20 !!


Last day of the Ben And Jerry's #captureeuphoria challenge and we have had so much fun in the snow.

After educating my kids never to make snowballs or snow angels in yellow snow we have lots of fun pictures to share.

For me this one is priceless my 2 youngest having lots of fun sledging !!

 The smiles on there faces says it all....


To join in some fun and try to win a feature in, Ben & Jerry’s advertising in your neighbourhood upload your Instagram pictures.

Today's long run planned didn't work out as well as I would have like.

 The snow is hard to run in and the lay in didn't help.

Not having time for a drink or breakfast off I trotted for my long run.

1 mile to the gym 6 miles on the treadmill (was hard work with no music counting ever second). Then a 2 miles run home!! 

Leaving me having to finish at 9 miles as I was hungry and thirsty...

Days ran this year 20/20 #runstreak

Miles ran this month 127

Workouts 23


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig