Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Friday 1 February 2013

01/02 Link Up Your Favourite Posts This Week : Welcome To The Weekend Hop ...


Welcome to the weekend blog hop where you can link up some of your favourite posts of the week.


Do you agree!?

 
Thanks for stopping by here and joining us at welcome to the weekend blog hop.

We are really happy you are here and hope you have fun blog hopping around and finding new blogs to read, follow and comment on.

The blog hop is hosted me clairejustineoxox in number 1 and my co host is Nekky from Reflexions in number 2 spot.


It would be really lovely of you if you would like to follow us?


 GFC if possible and we will follow back (don't forget to let us know your a new follower :))

This week I have 2 feature co host to make the hop more fun-

Sarah from Mum Of Three World -

I am a stressed-out married Mum of two lovely boys aged 11 and 9 and a gorgeous girl of 6. I work part-time, but I'm very much a full-time Mum. The kids make me laugh, make me smile and make me shout.

Shona from Shushkat -

 a Yorkshire lass sharing my time between York and Texas. I have to admit I'm addicted to running, tea and bourbon biscuits. I proud to say I ran 2011 km in 2011 & my first marathon in 2012. Now I'm going to run 13 half marathons in 2013! I love reading, crochet, my black labs and adventuring outdoors with my gorgeous fella <3

Please hop by and visit their blogs...

It would be great if you could:

Link up your favourite posts of the week on the list below.

Visit some of the other blogs on the list.

Follow a few of the blogs you like.

Have lots of fun finding new blogging friend.




SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig