Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 5 February 2013

Not Snow Again !! & #Runstreak Still Going On...


Could not believe it when I seen the snow was back this morning!! Just planning my spring wardrobe and here it turns up uninvited haha...



Layering up...
  • Tunic/cream-George from Asda via Charity shop
  • Tunic/ swans on - Primark
  • Belt-Primark
  • Tights /Leggings - Primark
  • Boots- Barratts


Update on training for London Marathon-

Last few days has been hard work, I really have been asking what I'm getting in to.

Having no one to run with over the long miles is such hard work too.

Yesterday I was so upset and felt like I did not want to carry on training for a marathon so much so, I was crying when out running and finished what was to be a long run at 3 miles.

I tried to eat some vegetables and fruit, iron, vitamins and water, cut down on the sugar and have an early night.

To my surprise I ran 10 today so feeling much better ....
  • Wednesday ran 2 miles
  • Thursday just over 1 mile
  • Friday 6 miles
  • Saturday 3 miles
  • Sunday 1 mile
  • Monday 3 miles
  • Tuesday 10 miles
Days ran this year 36/36 #runstreak #Londonmarathon

Miles ran in January 175

Miles ran this month 23

Workouts this year 39

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig