Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 3 February 2013

Photo Shoot..


Wow it has been a very exciting week.

On Thursday I went to London for my first ever photo shoot for a magazine article!

How healthy are your really?

Can not wait to see the article.


They did some amazing pictures I got to wear and hold some....

Wait for it ....

Red Stiletto Jimmy Choo shoes...

They had about 20 pairs of shoes to choose from and I had my eye on these from the start so you can imagine my joy when she said "would you like to try these"!!

My heart was skipping inside...

Trainer feet ladie crams her feet into Cinderellas shoes!!

More on the magazine feature when it hits the shops next month!!

Got to learn how to pose in my picture more now too.

 Zoolander heat your heart out !!

Haha..

It was an amazing day ....


My husband took these pictures in Hyde park after the shoot, it was a lovely day but so windy.

I wore flat shoes with all the walking ...






What I wore-
  •  Coat - Primark
  •  Cardigan - Primark
  •  Dress - Gok Wan Sainsburys
  •  Shoes- Tesco
  •  Bag - Local Market

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig