Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 11 February 2013

Run Forrest, Run...


Run, Forrest, run! Run, Forrest! -Forrest Gump quote..









Outfit-

Dress- George at Asda sale rail at Christmas for £1-00
Belt - Primark
Tights - Matalan
Boots Jonathan James 5-8ish years ago

Those must be comfortable shoes, I bet you could walk all day in shoes like those and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that- Forrest Gump quote


Don't you just hate having to walk or run past a group of collage boys young men, all together?

On Fridays when I was on my run I had to run by a group and got  a "run forrest run" from one of them, and they all laughed!!. Ha ha you are so funny,, NOT!!

 Today this Forrest is very proud of herself as I ran 13 miles in the snow and slush.

Not as many as I should be up to, training for London marathon but its better than my long run attempt yesterday when I came home after 3..

Trying to cut down on the chocolate too, not going to bad but early days yet...

"My mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get"-
Forrest Gump quote

Reminds me not watched Forrest Gump in ages...

This weeks training-
  • Wednesday ran 6 miles
  • Thursday 2 + 3 mile
  • Friday 5 miles
  • Saturday 3 miles
  • Sunday 3 mile
  • Monday 13 miles

Days ran this year 42/42 #runstreak #Londonmarathon

Miles ran in January 175

Miles ran this month 59

Workouts this year 46

Miles this year 234

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig