Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Chasing Butterflys...


Feeling cheerful on this cold foggy day wearing my new butterfly top I brought from a local shop a few weeks back and the great thing is it was only £3-00 bargain!! I had to buy this as soon as I seen it, then looked at the price and though wow!!

I went out for breakfast with my friend today and this is what I wore...

Chasing butterflies!?


I am really pleased with my new top, what do you think of it?

What I Wore-
  • Top- Kiss collection
  • Jeans - Matalan
  • Boots - Tesco
  • Jacket- Primark

I love to see butterfly's but not often get the chance to see them around and if I do buy the time I get my camera out they have gone! 

We did visit a butterfly house once though.It was lovely and I took lots of pictures. 

Here are some pictures I took last year at London Zoo...


The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity. ~Attributed to George Carlin

Aren't butterflies just the sweetest things?

Linking up my outfit post here- Share your style Saturday

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig