Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 18 March 2013

Just Chillin and #Runstreak Day 76 ...


What I wore-
  • Dress - Charity shop last week
  • Legging - Primark
  • Shoes - Primark
  • Braclet - Merci Maman




After me and my youngest son did a race Saturday race we went out to lunch.

Did you see the size of his burger I posted yesterday? he picked this as a treat for doing the 5k parkrun and ate it all!!

Sunday was a lazy day, I didn't have anyone to watch the youngest two children so my 20 miles marathon run is on hold until today, eek wish me luck!! Trying to catch up on ironing and pairing socks up yesterday and about 200 pairs later...



Catching up on training-

Thursday - 9 miles warm up/ reps / cool down with running club
 Friday - 1.5 recovery
 Saturday - 1 mile day before a half marathon
Sunday - 13.15 miles half marathon and p.b at 158.43
Monday - 2 milerecovery run
Tuesday - 8.5 miles warm up/ club reps / cool down
Wednesday - 2 miles run
 3 miles walk
Thursday - 6.5 miles at running club with warm up/ reps / cool down
 Friday - 3 miles run
 Saturday - 3 mlies run
 Sunday - 1.5 miles rin

Days ran this year 76/76 #runstreak #Londonmarathon
Miles ran in January 175
Miles ran in February 162
Miles ran so far this month 87
Workouts this year 89
Miles this year so far 413

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig