Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 2 March 2013

Share Your Style Saturday : Blog Hop...


Yesterday me and my husband got a day to ourselves shopping in Nottingham. 

Its been a really cold week here and I'm really getting Fed up of shivering!! 

Wrapped up in lots of layers I can't wait to wear some summer dresses...



We visited one of our favourite buffet style restaurants, May Sum. These pictures were taken after an all you can eat Chinese lunch and a little cakes and ice cream...


Outfit-
  • Jacket- Primark
  • Cardigan - Primark
  • Shirt - Primark
  • Jeans - Calvin Klein
  • Shoes - Primark
Desert...or as I call it carb loading for my 18 miles run on Sunday,,wish me luck!!!


Want to link up your or your children's outfits this week? 

Share your style linky party has now ended.
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig