Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 30 March 2013

Share Your Style Saturdays : Easter Style Hop...


Hi my lovelies, how are you all? hope your all well?

I've been so poorly over the last week and half with a cold and been so run down :(

Not really been in the mood for pictures until I am better so I'm sharing my favourite outfits I've wore again over the last few weeks. These are all so comfy and smart...


Dress ~ Jane Norman | Bag ~ Local Market | Sunglass ~ Primark


Dress ~ Lands End | Shoes ~ Primark


Cardi ~ Asda | Skirt ~ Primark | Tights ~ Primark | Shoes ~ Primark

Now its your turn to Share your style Saturdays...

Want to link up ?

Linky will be open for over a month, so share as many styles as you would like :)

 
List list has now closed.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig