Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Wednesday 20 March 2013

What I Wore : Parents Evening ...


One Monday I did it!!!

I did my first 20 miles run getting ready for London Marathon.


 I knew something was not quite right with me feeling weak and dizzy at 14 miles but knew I had to do 20.

After running around the block for the last 6 miles I finished my run at 20.01 miles which took me all morning, well 3 hours 47 minutes or something like that. Next day I woke up full of cold and with a really bad sore throat....

Needless to say I have given up on my run streak that lasted since Christmas, had lots of sweet things and a few pot noodles. Feeling slightly better today I had to stop feeling sorry for myself and get ready for parents evening...


Outfit -
  • Top-Asda
  • Skirt-Primark
  • Tights-Primark
  • Shoes-Primark
  • Bracelets- cutey

And yes good school reports all around :):):)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig