Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Flowered Skirt And Neon Pink Shoes ...


Outfit~
  • Hairband ~ Daughter ~ Primark
  • Top ~ Car boot sale
  • Skirt ~ Primark {few years back}
  • Shoes primark {few years back}

The sun has decided to hide away today, just popping out for 5 minutes at a time but alt leased the big black rain clouds didnt open up and pour it down on the school run. 

To brighten up the day I wore my pink neon lady Gaga shoes and black, white and pink skirt. 

A few days ago I changed my winter wardrobe around  for Spring and found lots of clothes I had forgotten about. 

Good thing about packing them away its like going shopping when you get them out without all the 
expense!!


Today my 18 year old son is off work, so I asked him to follow me across the road and take some pictures before anyone seen us. 

This was like a mission impossible task for him and we did have so many laughs. 

First bobbing his head around the door, checking to see if anyone was around, then running across the road without his shoes on, then trying to take some quick pictures whilst walking backwards trying to get home fast!!

As you can see from the photos below, this blogging malarkey is all good fun ...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig