Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 27 April 2013

Maxi Skirt For Spring....


Outfit~
  • Top ~ Matalan 
  • Shoes ~ Primark
  • Skirt ~ Primark
Wow is it warm today or is it me ? I am melting!!

I eventually got around to buying this beautiful maxi skirt from Primark. Ive had my eye on this skirt for over a month, I picked it up last week before they sell out.

Priced at £14-00 I'm loving all the different colours in it, I'm sure to get lots of wear from it.

I first wore it to London when I travelled down last week to pick my race number for the London marathon and it got me lots of complements from strangers!! which is nice but also a bit scary when I'm all alone in London without my family and husband.

This is my favourite Spring skirt at the moment, I'm loving it....

Today I started exercising again after the marathon, 3 miles walking, 2 miles running and a lovely mile swim, yeah I feel loads better and my legs are recovering great.

Moving onto my next challenge but only a faster half marathon next time.

 Can't wait now for the ballot to open for next years London Marathon, I have a goal I still need to reach!!

Today I picked up this bronze glow from Home bargains that I have on my face, it seems quite good for 99p. Reminds me, my daughter wants to glitter hairspray so we can dress up, any ideas where I can get some from? I can find none anywhere....

What is your favourite item this Spring?

 
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig