Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 18 April 2013

Orange And Lemons...


  
Outfit:
  • Dress ~ Primark ~ few years ago
  • Cardigan ~ Primark
  • Tights ~ Primark
  • Shoes ~ Tesco

Yeah Spring has eventually arrived!!

The sun has been shining over the last few days and it has been lovely, a bit lot windy but it has been so nice to see the sunshine and blue skies.

3 days to go till London marathon that I've been training up for and I am a bag of nerves!!

 I have done all the training for London so all I have to worry about now getting around the 26.2 miles and crowds of runners. I hear storys of people cheering your name ( got to get my name on my shirt yet ) and children holding sweets out for you, how sweet is this? giving me sweets is like feeding a donkey strawberries!!

So far I have raised £65-00 for The British Heart foundation, not as much as some but better than nothing...

If anyone would like to sponsor me here is a link to my Just giving page :)

I'm hoping the weather for Sunday is going to be just right, fingers crossed...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig