Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 6 April 2013

Share Your Style Saturdays : Day Out In Nottingham...



Outfit-
  • Dress ~ Gok Wan Sainsbury's
  •  Top ~ Car Boot Sale
  •  Tights ~ Tesco
  •  Boots ~ Matalan

Me and my youngest 2 children had a day out in Nottingham a few days ago.

Very windy, cold and a long walk to the train station meant I needed good walking shoes on!!

We went planning what shoes I wanted to buy for my big birthday, coming up in less than a month.

Lots of fun looking around toy shops so the children could spend there Easter money and ended up buying a double cheese burger.

before running to the train station to meet my husband from work...

We've had a busy week with walks, shopping and fitting my running in.

My children have another week off school so lots more things to plan and also my youngest son turns 10 so we have a party to plan too ...
Whats everyone else got planned for next week?


Share your style Saturdays linky party has now finished.

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig