Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 9 April 2013

These Shoes Are Made For Walking...


Lots of walking again today as its still the children's holiday here. I noticed lots of children go back this week but mine still have this week off as they were late breaking up for their holiday.

My soon to be 10 year old son fancies a nice all you can eat restaurant as one of his treats the day before his birthday, so over the next few days all we will be doing is eating lots of tasty food and eating lots of yummy cakes :)


Outfit~
  • Top ~Select {old}
  • Jeans ~ Matalan
  • Pumps ~ Primark

Next week I may well need a bigger dress size!!12 days to go before my marathon, eek panic is starting to set in!!


If shoes grow on trees, I'm ordering a nice new red pair....
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig