Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 13 April 2013

What I Wore : Sons 10th Birthday Party...


Outfit ~
Blouse ~ Primark
Jumpsuit ~ Primark { old }
Shoes ~ Tesco


Wow its been a busy week this week, especially the last few days of the school holidays. They have been full of fun, celebrating my sons 10th birthday party. Eating lots of food starting with a night out at Peachy Keens a birthday party for the family and lots of walking around the shops looking at wrestling merchandise for my son to buy with his birthday money.

I wore this jumpsuit to my sons birthday party in which he looked and me and said "what are you wearing" " you look old fashioned",,,,, lol.....

 I asked him if he wanted me to go and change but he said no your OK!! ...once he got over the shock...

I love this jumpsuit, I brought it from Primark a few years ago for £2-00 off the sale rail. I noticed they are going for £39-99 on Ebay!! so I really did bag myself a bargain!!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig