Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 26 May 2013

BBQ Weather : Out With The Bright Clothes...


Outfit~
  • Headband ~ £1.00 shop 
  • Top ~ Primark 
  • Skirt ~ Primark 
  • Shoes ~ Crocs 
  • Belt ~ Gift
The weather was amazing yesterday and looks to be great today too with the sun eventually showing up.

I'm planning a bbq for tea later, that's if I can get some food when the hubby gets home from work and hopefully there is something left in the shops as I bet loads are having a BBQ today!!

Me and my little 2 are now getting ready for a mile walk to the train station then a ride to Nottingham.

I am hoping they will help me find some inspiration for some ideas on a room make over I'm planning for a challenge to change a room on a budget of £50 this bank holiday,,,


Whats your plans over the weekend???

Have a great Bank Holiday :):)



Linking up with- Creative Mondays

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig