Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 2 May 2013

Birthday Breakfast....

Outfit ~
  • Top ~ Primark
  • Dress ~ Lands End
  • Belt ~ Primark
  • Shoes ~ Sainsburys

This morning I went for breakfast with 2 my friends for a lovely birthday treat. I can't believe I am turning 40 on Sunday!! where does the time go?

It was lovely morning with lots of laughter and catching up as I've not seen much of them the last few weeks.

I had a nice pot of tea and a bacon egg and ash brown wrap which filled me up all morning and afternoon.

My friends surprised me with lots of lovely gifts and cards from them and my other 2 friends who are away and working.

I am super excited to see what is in the big box, I could hardly carry it home and really looking forward to eating the chocolate shoe it looks so yummy ...


I didn't realised until I posted these pictures was how bruised my knees are from some gym work on Monday, I must have worked hard, I am in so much pain but as they say... No Pain No Gain!!


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig