Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 18 May 2013

BRRRR!!!!!!


It is so cold and miserable outside today! 

I'm seriously thinking of unpacking my jumpers and boot and hiding my Spring/Summer wear away for a while. I've been so cold last few days and where has all this rain come from?, I think Spring eh??


Outfit ~
  • Vest ~ Sportsworld
  • Cardi ~ Primark { old }
  • Chinos ~ Primark
  • Shoes ~ Matalan

Wearing my sparkly gold shoes and polka dot again, well they do make me happy and I need cheering up in this weather!! hoping it might warm up later so we can have a night out, but I cant see the weather changing yet!!

Weekend plans ~
  • Spend my birthday money { instead of keeping on to it!! }
  • School shoes shopping for my little 2 { how long do school shoes last now days? not long!!}
  • Try some new healthier recipes??? or maybe eat cake,,, tough decision!!
  • Try to drink more water and less tea {tea= biscuits!! }
  • Take mini me for a hair cut
  • Look in the hairstyle books whilst there, I so need a new style!!
  • Running, as usual!!

Nothing much planned this week...

Whats your plans for the weekend? 

Hope its lovely :)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig