Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Crocs Sandles Review...


Shoes, Shoes Shoes 2nd only to family and friends. I love my shoes, the only problem is I often buy cheap or impractical ones, that always end up hurting my feet. With that in mind I am always on the look out for something stylish, colourful and comfortable, have I now found the perfect pairs!!

A few weeks ago I was contacted about the new range summer collection from Crocs and the new styles impressed me straight away. When I think of Crocs, the classic styles always spring to mind, I thought Crocs only did that one style, boy was I wrong.

They have a lovely collection of different styles and lots of lovely bright colours, just as I like. Excitedly I offered my services and asked if I could share with my readers, showcasing which outfits I think go with them..


I was drawn to the look of the multi colour style, they reminded me of a favourite pair I had a few years ago that were comfy, I got lots of wear from. I loved all the different colours in the Huarache flat sandals range, they will go with lots of outfits.

To my surprise when my sandals came I also received a pair of the black linen wedges as well. Wow I was so excited, after skipping around the kitchen for a little while(carefully not putting new shoes on a table!!)  holding them I noticed that they were a size 6 and I am a 7.

Oh no I thought and hurried them up to the floor to try them on to see if the sandals would fit me. To my surprise and delight the colourful flats fitted me perfectly. ( I think a 7 would have been to big ) I noticed how wonderfully comfortable they felt straight away!!

I think I could have done with a half size bigger on the black ones.

Impressive,,,

Here are a few outfits I will be wearing my multi coloured flats with~


What I think of the flat sandals:

They are light weight colourful and oh so comfy, they fit perfectly and are a pleasure to walk in. On Sunday I walked with the children to the train station over a mile then 4 hours shopping in Nottingham, they felt great to walk in, no bedding in needed. Bonus they did not rub my feet. Allelujah.

 I love these sandals they are full of colour and as you can see will go with lots of my outfits. These sandals will be ideal for my holidays as they are great for walking in, will go with lots of my summer wear and lightweight too. These are a perfect summer sandal, I love them!!

About the multi coloured huarache flats:
  • Go straight from siesta to fiesta in this elegant, strappy flat. Modelled after handwoven huaraches, this version adds festive colours and lightweight comfort to your warm-weather wardrobe.
  • Inspired by the original handwoven huarache
  • Innovative, fully molded technique creates an incredibly light and colourful style
  • Light, colourful translucent straps for a flexible, forgiving fit
  • Croslite™ material for lightweight cushioning
  • Non-marking outsole
  • Sizes range from ladies 2 - 9
  • £39.99


What I think of the black linen wedges:
I love the style of these. One thing I have never bought, are comfy wedge shoes and these are just that. The soles feel so soft and springy. The linen tops feel hard wearing and I did need to wear them around the house at first till the top loosened so not to rub,. These will be great for holidays too. Practical for running around after the children, classic style to wear for go out dressed up at night in and very comfy to wear.

Women’s A-Leigh Linen Wedge:
  • Light as a summer breeze. This classic Espadrille-inspired wedge adds an elegant touch to anything you wear—from sundresses to Capri's. So comfortable, your feet won’t mind endless strolls.
  • Cool linen uppers
  • 2 ¾-inch jute-wrapped wedge heel for a little lift
  • Espadrille-inspired outsole
  • Adjustable ankle strap for a custom fit
  • Croslite™ material footbed for signature Crocs comfort
  • Massage-pod footbed feels good
  • Non-marking Croslite™ material outsole
  • Shoe sizes 3-9
  • £59.99

About this review-

I got sent 2 pairs of shoes for the purpose of this review, I was not paid for this post and all thoughts are my own honest opinion...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig