Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 4 May 2013

Just Chillin...


Outfit~
  • Cardigan ~ Primark
  • Shirt ~ Primark
  • Jeans ~ Matalan
  • Shoes ~Primark
Today I'm just having a chill and relaxing day, I have had an amazing sleep in!!I don't remember the last time I woke up at 9.15am with having 4 children but after a few tiring weight and body combat classes at the gym I so need it. Everyone else was asleep this morning which makes a big change (apart from my husband who had to get up at 6 for work).

The postman knocked me up, so I excitedly ran down stairs to see if he had and cards or presents for me for my birthday tomorrow.


Standing there holding a parcel, he said "sorry have i woke you?" "could you please take this parcel in for a neighbour?!!"
No you have not woke me, I replied in a groggy just woken up voice!!


I am so looking forward to tomorrow, spending the day shopping, eating some yummy food, lots of cakes and spending a day with my beautiful family. The size of my chocolate cake is unreal, which the children picked out for me.


My outfit planned for tomorrow is something frilly, lacey and heels so Sarah Jessica Parker Carrie Bradshaw style, oh well your only 40 once ;0)

Have a great weekend everyone...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig