Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 9 May 2013

Loving The Sunshine...


Outfit ~

T Shirt ~ Sportsworld
Dress ~ Monsoon {Old}
Bag ~ Cath Kidston
Shoes ~ Primark

Today I have my maxi dress on hoping that the sun will stay out!!

It was amazing weather over the Bank holiday weekend and we were so lucky to have a BBQ twice this week.

I'm all dressed up and ready to go out now and spend some more of my birthday money, yeah I love birthdays, but don't want anymore for a year though!!


Hope you all have been enjoying the weather?

What did you get up to over the Bank holiday? Anything exciting?

I just ate loads and got though my 28 piece birthday cake, was quite easy really :)

Yeah its nearly the weekend, any plans?

I might have a date night with my husband this week, its about time we had a night out...

Just realised my blog header matches my bedroom, ha that's why I like it so much ...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig