Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Thursday 16 May 2013

Neon Pink Tea Dress...


Warning you might need your sunglasses on to read this post !!

Outfit~
  • Dress ~ Car boot sale
  • Shoes ~ Tesco
  • Belt ~ Gift
  • Bracelets ~ Cutey
Hay ho the sun is shining, so out with my favourite dress I brought this week. This vintage? /vintage style dress is covered in my favourite pattern ~ polka dots!! It was just laying on the floor in a pile of clothes just begging to be snapped up by me and for only £1-00. It would be rude not to buy it wouldn't it?



I love polka dots and don't I own anything with pink polka dots on.This dress is either vintage or home made I'm not to good at spotting vintage but is very well made, looks like new and either way I love It!!


After a morning of dressing up its now time to change back into some old clothes and get some housework done before the children are back home from school, think its a great day to take them a run down to the  swimming baths...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig