Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 3 June 2013

03/06 Creative Mondays Blog Hop And This Weeks Features...


Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays.

This blog hop is hosted by Claire and Judy:

Clairejustineoxox and Judy-H-JS Thought.

A linky party for all the creative people out their who have something fun to share!!

Want to share some creative posts each week, join in the fun then :)

 Thanks for linking up each Monday and making the hop so great,.

Extra special thank you to all who add the hop button or link to the hop to spread the word.

You guys make my Mondays great!!



Want to be featured on Creative Mondays?

I will stop by and feature my favourite post each week.

Got something great to share, join in the fun and you might get featured next week!!

Simple add the Creative Mondays button or a text link to my blog in your post if you want to join in :)

I will pin all my featured posts too :)

If you have been featured you are welcome to grab the button from the sidebar...

This weeks features~

Dress, turqoise, red, butterflies, birds, twirl
Howling at the moon
Winnie's Blog

Curiosita Ellya

My Turn For Us
B Ccreative Mommy
Mamal Diane
Little House Of Four
Sewin Llike Mad

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig