Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Saturday 15 June 2013

Park Run...


One kind of exercise we all enjoy, either on our own or as part of family fun is running. Whenever my husband gets a Saturday morning off work we like to do the Park Run free weekly 5k timed fun run event.

Having a family of 4 children we take it in turns to do the run. My oldest sons have tried it and the last 2 times we enter the run I ran on my own, my youngest son ran with his dad our second oldest took the pictures and my daughter cheered us on.


On a 100mtr sprint my youngest son who is 10 can beat me by plenty, but over the 5k distance I am still slightly in front. The first run we did I beat him by 2 minutes and the second one we did he was only a few seconds behind me!!


He worked so hard that day and even his top had to come off for the finish at the of the race. We've not been for a few weeks so I am looking forward to seeing what happens next time we get to do the Park Run, park fun day...


Our number one supporter who does the best cheering on...

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig