Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 9 June 2013

Triple Polka Dots...


Outfit~
  • Polka dot shirt ~ Tesco F & F
  • Belt ~ New Look ~ via Car Boot Sale
  • Skirt ~ Car Boot Sale
  • Shoes ~ Cath Kidston
Not 1, not 2 but triple polka dots for me yesterday!!

You may have guessed I love polka dots so I tried mixing them up for a spot of shopping. With a mile and half walk in town to catch the train into Nottingham to meet my husband from work, I needed comfy shoes on too.



When you have no spare money you see lots of things you want to buy then when you have some you do not see nothing!! yesterday I tried to spend the rest of my birthday money!?!

 Tried but my husband paid, yeah I'm not complaining I still have my money for another day!!


 I brought lots of little things including my new sweet Care bear Pjs lol.We let the kids decide where they wanted to eat, so we ended up in MacDonald's for a big Mac and chocolate milkshake...


After a walk round the shops we jumped into the car to watch my eldest son run a track race in Derby, yeah I watched my 2 oldest boys run this week, and on Wednesday my youngest son has been invited to a fastest kid in town race so I cant wait to watch this too...

Linking up with~ Fashion Hops

Whats everyone been up to this weekend?

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig