Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Monday 15 July 2013

Back To School Range With Matalan Review...


With the children only having 10 days left before they break up for the 6 weeks holidays, it is time to start planning for September when they return. After all summer off school with all 4 children getting on great?!! it will be (Flags out!!) ??.


This will be the first year since 2008 that I will only need two children to plan for. My eldest will be off to Uni and the 2nd in line to our throne will be starting sixth form.(No uniform.Phew...)


When I first started buying things for the start of the school term, many moons ago, it was always last minute. Sizes ran out, favourite lunch boxes were out of stock or double the price and the uniforms were always available in every colour in the rainbow except for the one I wanted. The last few years I have done more forward planning (honest!) buying items all year round as and when they are on sale at a bargain price. The holidays are hectic enough without worrying about back to school!!

Seeing that  Matalan were looking for some bloggers to try their back to school range I therefore jumped at the chance. We are regulars in Matalan as they offer quality garments at an affordable price. What is not to like? We had literally just been there on a shopping trip, getting a prom suit, party dress and a little something for me. Of course!!


I was asked to see what back to school range I could buy for my children with £50-00 credit. I was amazed and very pleased with the amount of things I managed to buy.


What I got for £50.00:
  • Girls rucksack £5.00
  • Hello Kitty lunch bag £8.50
  • Zip pinafore dress £7.00
  • 2 pack girls polo t-shirts £6.00
  • Girls cardigan £6.00
  • Boys school trousers £7.00
  • Boys sweatshirt £5.00
  • Unisex pack of 3 polo t-shirts £5.50
Total £50.00

Everything is of high quality at a great price. I am very pleased with the things I received.
We have bought school wear over the years from all the usual suspects, I would say taking into account wear and tear, fit, price and choice Matalan scores highly across the board. Their garments come thoroughly recommended in my household.

About this review-
 I received £50.00 credit to spend at Matalan to try there back to school range, all thoughts on the items I bought are my own honest opinions ...


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig