Food. Fashion. Fitness.

Sunday 7 July 2013

Flower In My Hair...


Outfit~
Dress ~ Primark via charity shop
Shoes ~ Crocs

Wow it has been amazing weather all weekend, loving the sunshine.

We can safely say summer is here now!!

This week seams to be all go and very tiring with shopping for summer clothes on Friday as it was inset day so the children got a extra day off school, trying to get up early to do some running and going out on a bike ride with the little 2 really took it out of me yesterday with the heat, but I'm not complaining...

The summer is magic!!


Today I now how lots of jobs to catch up on, washing to do whist it is nice, one good thing is I got up early to do the ironing, only problem is I'm ready for bed now !!

Happy Sunday everyone :)


SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig